Graphics designing course designed for individuals seeking to develop their professional and creative skills in order to bring life to images and media through the visual representation of ideas and messages. Graphics designing has been in high demand around the world in this modern day of commercialization and globalization. Thus, this course is suited for students from any background to carve out an attractive career in this highly demanded Graphics designing stream.
- The graphic Designing course will fulfill the following goals and objectives.
- Develop your ability to choosing appropriate color palettes and typography depending upon the type of design.
- Create a layout that is clean, readable and expressive.
- Use Photoshop retouching effects professionally to prepare images for publication.
- Design alluring traditional media and advertising objects.
- Create a logo that symbolically represents the brand.
- Design layout that is visually appealing to eyes using advanced design techniques.
Graphics designing course consists of four major tools:
- Adobe Photoshop
- PageMaker / Indesign